The LGA is a founding member and current chair of the CCGR, a partnership of gambling research, regulatory, treatment and industry organizations from across Canada that are committed to funding gambling research initiatives. CCGR members pool resources to fund research with a national impact.
CCGR projects have included:
- developing and refining the Canadian Problem Gambling Index (complete)
- developing the Canadian Adolescent Gambling Inventory (complete)
- developing and furthering a framework for assessing gambling’s social and economic impact (complete)
- developing an instrument to measure gambling participation (in progress)
- organizing annual knowledge exchange sessions to offer opportunities for researchers, policy-makers and other experts to share their knowledge, perspectives and experience on key issues in gambling research (ongoing)
Please click here to be redirected to the CCGR website to learn more about its current and past projects.