The LGA’s appeal process covers all licences, permits and approvals under The Liquor and Gaming Control Act. You can request a hearing by the LGA board if you disagree with a letter you received from the LGA’s executive director about a decision or order regarding:
- a licence, permit or approval;
- the imposition of terms and conditions on a licence, permit or approval;
- a decision to issue a liquor service licence or retail beer vendor licence;
- a prohibited place order;
- a patron dispute order;
- a gaming integrity deficiency order; or
- a compliance order.