What if I don’t agree with the decision?

If you don’t agree with the decision, you must apply to the Court of Queen’s Bench within 30 days of the board’s decision. If you want to do this, you may wish to seek legal assistance, as appeals will only be reviewed by the Court of Queen’s Bench if they involve a point of law or a question of the board’s jurisdiction.