What if I change my name, phone, address, etc.?

You must report any changes to your personal or contact information to the LGA using an employee licence change notice form. This form is available from your human resources department or at www.LGAmanitoba.ca. You may submit this form to the LGA in person, by email at gaminglicence@LGAmanitoba.ca or by fax to 204-954-9451; employee changes cannot be processed over the phone.

We will update your file to ensure that any future contact or correspondence is directed correctly.