Our contact information has changed. What do we need to do?

As a licensed gaming service provider, you are required to notify the LGA of any changes to your business entity, principals or location. This includes changes in contact information, shareholders or the sale of the business.

You must report any changes in writing to the LGA, either by email or by mail to:

LGA Gaming Licence Department

800-215 Garry Street

Winnipeg, MB  R3C 3P3