I already have an employee registration from the Manitoba Gaming Control Commission. Do I have to apply for this licence too?

Under The Liquor and Gaming Control Act, employee registrations will now be called employee licences. This is a name change only. Your existing registration will be considered an employee licence and will remain in effect until its expiry date. When it comes time to renew your registration, the LGA will issue an employee licence in place of a registration.