I already have a VLT siteholder registration from the Manitoba Gaming Control Commission. Do I have to apply for this licence too?

Under The Liquor and Gaming Control Act, VLT siteholder registrations will now be called VLT siteholder licences. This is a name change only. If you currently have VLTs, your existing registration will be considered a VLT siteholder licence and will remain in effect until its expiry date. When it comes time to renew your registration, the LGA will issue a VLT siteholder licence in place of a registration.