I already have a supplier registration from the Manitoba Gaming Control Commission. Do I have to apply for this licence too?

You will be able to continue to do business as long as your registration is in good standing. Under The Liquor and Gaming Control Act, supplier registrations will now be called gaming supplier licences. This is a name change only. Your existing registration will be considered a gaming supplier licence and will remain in effect until its expiry date. When it comes time to renew your registration, the LGA will issue a gaming supplier licence in place of a registration.