I already have a gaming management service registration from the Manitoba Gaming Control Commission. Do I have to apply for this licence too?

You will be able to continue to do business as long as your registration is in good standing. Under The Liquor and Gaming Control Act, gaming management service registrations will now be called gaming service provider licences. This is a name change only. Your existing registration will be considered a gaming service provider licence and will remain in effect until its expiry date. When it comes time to renew your registration, the LGA will issue a gaming service provider licence in place of a registration.