The LGA is led by a board appointed by the Lieutenant Governor in Council. The board sets the strategic direction for the LGA and provides advice and recommendations to the Minister charged with the administration of The Liquor and Gaming Control Act. The board also hears appeals of the executive director’s decisions and orders.
Board members address regulatory and policy advisory matters at regular board and committee meetings. From time to time, and to address or resolve specific matters, the members may establish ad hoc committees to consider, research and report on regulatory or policy matters.
- Donna Roed, Chair, Gimli
- Vic Wonnacott, Vice-chair, Winnipeg
- Stephen Carroll, Member, Winnipeg
- Lucille Cenerini, Member, Winnipeg
- Ellen Olfert, Member, Winnipeg
- John Scott, Member, Brandon
- Lorraine Sigurdson, Member, Riverton