We regulate the liquor and gaming industries in the public interest, for the benefit of all Manitobans, by providing a high standard of service through a balanced and independent approach.
- Respect for our people and stakeholders: We seek out and recognize diverse views, experiences and ideas to shape all that we do.
- Integrity: We take personal responsibility for fulfilling our obligations to each other and our stakeholders.
- Accountability and transparency: We are open and clear in our processes, decision-making and reporting.
- Service excellence: We strive for superior client service by empowering our people with the right information and tools to succeed.
- Fairness: We are balanced, consistent and reasoned in our decision-making.
- Innovation: We are leaders in seeking new and better ways to deliver service beyond our regulatory requirements, including through research and collaboration.
- Workplace quality: Maximize performance and productivity by encouraging and supporting a positive, safe, integrated and professional workforce and environment.
- Integrated regulation: Regulate the liquor and gaming industries to promote public safety and in the public interest.
- Financial stewardship: Confirm and demonstrate fiscal responsibility, financial accountability and sustainability through the appropriate management of financial and capital assets and resources.
- Service excellence: Provide excellent service to our clients through fair, balanced and socially responsible policies and programs.